Terms & Conditions
Below mentioned terms and conditions act as legal binding agreement applicable on the website and information/products displayed on it. Kindly ensure to read the terms & conditions carefully to understand the detailed policies of the website.
Kindly note, every order placed from your end will be automatic certification of the fact that you have read and understood all the terms & conditions mentioned here. The agreement is between the user of the website and the company that owns the website.
- None of the information available on the website intends to provide any medical information. Neither does it aims to behave as substitute of any doctor.
- If any medical condition occurs due to consumption of the product sold on the website. Immediately consult with your doctor and inform the seller. Contact us via our customer support.
- Users are recommended to read the detailed instructions on the packaging of the product thoroughly. All the instructions must be followed carefully.
- Kindly note: None of the products sold on the website claim to cure any illness, diagnose or treat any serious problem or indent to resolve health issues.
- The information present on the website is solely intended for Indian resident users.
- The products sold on this website are only available in India and are not applicable for international sales.
- If the user is unable to access the whole website and explore the terms related information, the company does not hold responsibility of the same.
- The products available on the website are for users above the age of 18.
- The company holds sole rights to deny any order and products to the users below the age of 18, who cannot be in the law binding agreement with the seller.
- Making a purchase on the website confirms that you are above the age of 18 and take full responsibility of the information provided by you.
- You must agree to pay the total amount against the products you order, on the website as per the given time and due date. You can choose from multiple payment options.
- At the time of payment, you need to share your personal identification details. Electronic signatures may also be required for some transactions as per the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act and the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Transactions Act.
- In case of returns, please visit our returns and refund policy page. Read the terms carefully and proceed accordingly.
- You may be eligible for full or partial refund as per our refund policies. Get in touch with our customer support for further assistance.
- Kindly note: The company is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the users via any third party websites. You may be directed to our website through third party website or vice versa. Be careful while providing any personal information to the third party links.
- The company solely holds copyright of all the information available on the website including text, images, logos, graphics and videos. Using any of these materials without prior permission of website owner is violation of copyright and is hence a punishable offense.
- The warranty and guarantee for the products is available as per the rules and is subject to cancellation by the company if the claim does not have supporting documentation to justify it.
- The company is not responsible for the poor website surfing experience caused by your Internet service provider.
Kindly note: The terms & conditions mentioned on this page are updated from time to time. The visitors/users/buyers are requested to keep themselves updated by frequently visiting this page and upgrading their knowledge. It is advised to read the terms & conditions every time you intend to make a purchase. Your act of making a purchase on the website automatically confirms your acceptance of the agreement mentioned on the website.
Any changes in the terms & conditions are notified to the existing and potential customers via an update on the homepage. For any further assistance related to website information, feel free to write at (email@example.com)